We are now in a world of unavoidable climate change, overlapping humanitarian crises, wars, energy and water shortages, and mass migration.
Through their work with great non-profit leaders, MzN International observed five things great leaders do in this new world:
- Nurture (not lead) people
- Diversify their NGO income (and do it very fast)
- Transform their NGOs to go agile (for real this time)
- Learn something new every day
- Take better care of themselves
- This webinar draws from these leaders and lets us learn from the best change-makers in the sector.
Who should join:
Non-profit leaders in organizational development, strategy, and change who want to build the NGO of the future.
You can submit your questions in advance, or ask them during or after the presentation.