Good projects need proper funding. This course gives participants the knowledge and skills to write donor proposals that win funds.
- You will learn from course leaders with over 15 years experience in donor proposal writing, resource mobilisation and business development.
- All courses are highly interactive following the “learn – know – apply – repeat”-methodology. This adult learning technique is interactive and ensures that you really know how to apply your new skills.
- You course is held at a secure location, in a comfortable setting to ensure the right learning environment.
The Learning Process
What is Included
- All training materials, lunch and refreshments during the course
- Access to Triple-Funds.com – our partner’s funding database
- Access to MzN’s e-learning portal, with useful case studies, reference material and direct contact with trainers for on-going support & advice
- Not included: travel and accommodation costs, visas.
- All courses are delivered by senior experts with at least 15 years practical experience in resource mobilisation.
- Our classes incorporate multiple methods of engagement, including seminar lectures, class discussions, practical exercises and case studies, to fully engage you, giving you the tools to replicate the knowledge you gain, in your job.
- On-going learning and development is supported through our e-learning portal, included in every MzN course.
Terms & Conditions
- bTo ensure the quality of the course, places are strictly limited to 25 attendees. Courses are often oversubscribed and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Your place is only guaranteed once full payment has been received. Organisations can pay by direct transfer, credit cards or secure online transaction via PayPal.
How Good is Our Training Really?
Immensely grateful for opening my head- I can now comfortably engage with donors!
Alvin Munyasia, Oxfam GB HECA
Does MzN International assist participants in the visa process?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to support training participants in their visa processes due to the number of applications.
Does MzN International provide a confirmation letter/ letter of invitation for visa application?
- We can offer a letter of invitation to a training course at a specific location. A confirmation letter can be issued once a proof of payment has been delivered.
Is accommodation included in the training price?
- Accommodation is not included in the training prices, as we want to leave it to our participants to choose an accommodation in their desired price range.
Does MzN International assist participants in finding accommodation?
- Once the specific training course location has been chosen we can provide our participants with a list of possible accommodations. This will only be done upon request and will include accommodations at different price levels.
Which meals are included in the training prices?
- All our courses include coffee breaks and lunch throughout all training days. The only exception is the last day if the course finished by midday.
Are there any scholarships offered by MzN International?
- Unfortunately, we do not have the means to provide our participants with scholarships. However, we do offer early booking and group discounts, as described in the pricing section.
What happens to my training deposit fee if my visa application is going to be declined?
- In case of your visa application being declined we offer the possibility to participate in the same training in a any location later in the year. Should this not be possible, we will return the training deposit, minus the cost of money transfer and currency exchange.
What happens to my training deposit fee if the training is cancelled
- In the very unlikely event that your training event is cancelled due to any reasons outside our control, we will reimburse you the training deposit, minus the cost of money transfer and currency exchange.