|Standard Booking Fee||EUR 850|
|Early Booking Fee 1||EUR 650|
|Group Booking Fee 2||EUR 500 p./P.|
1 (booking and payment 4 weeks before course starts)
2 (number of 4 or more people)
The Learning Process
What is Included
- All training materials, lunch and refreshments during the course
- Access to Triple-Funds.com
- Access to MzN’s e-learning portal, with useful case studies, reference material and direct contact with trainers for on-going support & advice
- Not included: travel and accommodation costs, visas.
- For more information, see our brochure
- All courses are delivered by senior experts with at least 10 years practical experience in resource mobilisation
- Our classes incorporate multiple methods of engagement, including seminar lectures, class discussions, practical exercises and case studies, to fully engage you, giving you the tools to replicate the knowledge you gain, in your job.
- On-going learning and development is supported through our e-learning portal, included in every MzN course
Terms & Conditions
- To ensure the quality of the course, places are strictly limited to 25 attendees. Courses are often oversubscribed and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Your place is only guaranteed once full payment has been received. Organisations can pay by direct transfer, credit cards or secure online transaction via PayPal.
How Good is Our Training Really?
Immensely grateful for opening my head- I can now comfortably engage with the finance team in a conversation!
– Alvin Munyasia, Oxfam GB HECA