Unfortunately this course is full, if you like to join this course in your area please contact us.
Welcome to Humanitarian Aid in the 21st Century.
This course equips humanitarian managers and leaders with an updated insight into modern humanitarian work in all settings and new working methodologies and tools.
The course focuses on providing participants with three levels of insights: Managing people, strategically leading a multi-mandate agency and practical, hands-on working tools (digital and soft skills).
- At least 15 years of experience as leaders and board level consultants
- Are recognised leaders in the development and aid sector, with substantial private sector experience
- Trained facilitators that can adapt the course to the participants needs and wishes as far as possible
- Use multiple methods of engagement, including seminar lectures, class discussions, practical exercises and case studies, giving you the tools to replicate the knowledge you gain in your job.
How do our training courses feel like?
- All training materials
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- Access to MzN’s e-learning portal, with useful case studies, reference material and direct contact with trainers for on-going support & advice
- Not included: travel and accommodation costs, visas.
Does MzN International assist participants in the visa process?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to support training participants in their visa processes due to the number of applications.
Does MzN International provide a confirmation letter/ letter of invitation for visa application?
- We can offer a letter of invitation to a training course at a specific location. A confirmation letter can be issued once a proof of payment has been delivered.
Is accommodation included in the training price?
- Accommodation is not included in the training prices, as we want to leave it to our participants to choose an accommodation in their desired price range.
Does MzN International assist participants in finding accommodation?
- Once the specific training course location has been chosen we can provide our participants with a list of possible accommodations. This will only be done upon request and will include accommodations at different price levels.
Which meals are included in the training prices?
- All our courses include coffee breaks and lunch throughout all training days. The only exception is the last day if the course finished by midday.
Are there any scholarships offered by MzN International?
- Unfortunately, we do not have the means to provide our participants with scholarships. However, we do offer early booking and group discounts, as described in the pricing section.
What happens to my training deposit fee if my visa application is going to be declined?
- In case of your visa application being declined we offer the possibility to participate in the same training in a any location later in the year. Should this not be possible, we will return the training deposit, minus the cost of money transfer and currency exchange.
What happens to my training deposit fee if the training is cancelled
- In the very unlikely event that your training event is cancelled due to any reasons outside our control, we will reimburse you the training deposit, minus the cost of money transfer and currency exchange.