Digital Marketing Executive, Part time (14-21 hours a week)
by MzN team
You: an energetic, personable and motivated professional with substantial communication and digital marketing skills. You should be keen about our mission to make development & aid work better worldwide and promoting training events to do so.
Us: A small social enterprise and team who thinks that development and aid should be done better. With clients and partners at almost all major NGOs and donors worldwide we aim to be a disruptive change maker in the most important business there is – creating a fairer, more open, better world.
You find MzN International a young, entrepreneurial, flexible place, where you are in charge of your own work and ideas.
What you will do
- Develop and execute direct mail and social media campaigns aimed at promoting our training courses worldwide and showcase our technical advisory expertise.
- Developing of content focused to develop our audience across all channels.
- Take charge of developing our website where needed to make maximum use of our channels.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs, analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Establish new social channels as warranted and build online events/campaigns that foster excitement and increase response rates.
- Support our consultants, staff and the managing director to create content in the form of short videos, journalistic writing and other content.
Skills & Experience you need
- Ability to translate our marketing ambitions into concrete actions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in direct mail and social media marketing
- A good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, WordPress websites and Mailchimp
- Able to write concisely and present ideas confidently
- A keen curiosity for all things social, digital and mobile
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Some experience in graphic design would be a plus.
- Some experience in search engine optimisation would be a plus
What we offer
- Salaried on Mini-Job basis (max EUR450 per month), 11EUR per hour
- Work in a team with flat hierarchies, fully digitalized working processes
- Work to make development and aid better
- A great office location in the heart of the Hafencity, Hamburg
- Flexible work times.
To apply, simple send your CV and a motivation letter to office(at)mzninternational.com
October 12, 2018
October 12, 2018
December 18, 2018