BizSupport Executive / Assistant
by Anil Garg
You: a self-motivated, well organised professional who’s mission is to help us to bring as much value to our clients as possible and, in the process, make the world a bit better!
Us: A social enterprise, who think that development and aid should be done better and with clients and partners who work worldwide to do so.
If you, like us, think that the Sustainable Development Goals are vital to our generation, and if you are happy to work hard to help us to support our clients in doing the best possible, then we love to hear from you. MzN International works to make doing good better by delivery professional services to UN, NGOs and governmental agencies. We work cross-themes, connecting knowledge, capacity and great ideas.
You find MzN International a fully digital, entrepreneurial, flexible place, where you are in charge of your own career and timetable. Work when you want, where you want/need and set your own goals within your objectives frame.
What to expect and how you can help
We work worldwide to restructure, build and change how organisations (NGOs, UN, governments ad businesses) work, making them better and more efficient. Help us in all business support operations to ensure we stay up-to-date and impact focused and cost-effective by.
- Database management: Log all new contacts on our CSR database and follow up with relationship holders to keep in touch. Delete old contacts off the system.
- Data entry: Enter all invoices, expenses and other finance related documents into our finance system for automatic processing.
- Support our external tax-compliance team with all VAT returns (data extraction from finance system, no previous knowledge required).
- Assist Senior Consultants with travel and expense management.
- Manage the invoicing to all clients on a monthly basis.
- Manage the Hamburg office (e.g. managing maintenance, cleaners, supplies) interns and hire graduates in our entry positions.
Skills & Experience you needEssential
- Professional, punctual and friendly
- Very good English language skills (German language skills are not necessary)
- Systematic, well organized manager of your own workload
- Extremely reliable and diligent in all duties
- Willingness to work for more than 5 years
- Experience as an office administrator, assistant or similar
- Ability to independently identify ways of doing things smarter
What we offer
- Flexible working hours: Work how much and when you like
- After 12months and subject to a good performance rating, we offer restricted home working options
- Work in a brand new office in the beautiful Hamburg, Hafencity (of course with fruit, snacks and drinks)
- You will be paid a competitive salary based on your experience
- After six month we offer complimentary gym membership, health support schemes or bikes for work