WHO WE ARE
We work with all major charities and NGOs as well as government institutions and other development & aid focussed organisations to assist them to ‘get better at doing good.’ Our experience and expertise enables us to identify what works best for each client in in each situation.
As a social business, MzN |International is a new type of organisation. We have a non-profit ethos combined with private sector focus on delivering results. Our associates are seasoned financial, change management and development experts, who have all held senior positions in NGO, corporate and government organisations and are now choosing to work together to provide professional advisory and interim management services.
Incorporated in early 2010, MzN | International was set up to better serve the needs of NGOs via effective knowledge sharing and transfer. Our team of independent experts work in a consortium capacity. Our experts and associates are working on a variety of projects across all countries and continents, servicing clients from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. Examples of projects we have worked on include:
- Improving the financial management capacity of NGOs during the scale up of activities during the East Africa response in 2011.
- Working with local government authorities in Nigeria to attract foreign investments and building business support organisations.
- Helping NGO country offices in Bangladesh to write proposals and attract additional funding.
- Helping the victims of natural disasters in Indonesia and other Asian countries by conducting an assessment and suggesting improvements on Emergencies Standard Operating Procedures.
- Helping NGOs with setting up aid programmes in Indonesia and building a new financial and grant management function.
- Delivering training to improve grant writing skills with client teams in in London, Geneva, Vienna and Hamburg.
- Delivering training to NGO Country Finance Managers in Bangkok to improve their budgeting and donor proposal writing support capacity.