WHAT WE DO
We are all about helping our clients getting better at doing good. Our core capacity is financial and grant management, but we also cover HR and IT operational issues.
To ensure that we always provide the best skills and experience to our clients, we use a small network of experts, each one specialised in their area. Some examples of our work include:
- Providing interim management to NGOs finance and grant functions at HQ and in field positions.
- Helping clients improve their finance, grant and HR functions through consultancy assignments.
- Improving NGO financial and grant management by providing training, guidance and on-the-job training during consultancy assignments.
- Helping clients assess feasibility and determine practical steps to develop new programmes and operations.
- Assessing the quality and practicability of clients emergency response procedures and make concrete improvements to those.
- Improving the donor relationship management system and introducing NGOs to new donors.
- Conducting change & restructuring projects.
How we work
Our commitment to you
- 1 MZN | International will actively LISTEN to your requirements and specifications and respond to them accordingly.
- 2 Our approach is one of collaborative working, motivated by wanting to witness your organisation excel in all of its ventures and activities. For us, it really is that simple. Our success can only be defined by yours and we want to see you ‘doing good, better’.
- 3 MZN International will communicate effectively with you from the outset and ascertain your true needs.
- 4 MzN | International will strive to implement the very best solution and place the best expert available in the quickest and most feasible time frame possible.
We are outside the profit-seeking world, focussing exclusively on our mission using business methods. Therefore we work very differently to most consultants. For example, we don’t write laborious reports increasing time costs. We instead work more efficiently by:
- summarising key findings,
- offering recommendations,
- debriefing and discussing each one with you personally and
- establishing clear steps forward to action the recommendations.
This keeps costs down and ensures that you do not just get hit with a monotonous report to read though. We understand the financial demands and pressures on NGOs, thus MzN | International will follow up with you to ensure you are happy with our performance and are able to action the steps identified. And of course we are there, if you need more help.