This course builds your proposal writing skills and know-how of donor policies, procurement mechanisms and preferences. In this participative workshop, you will develop all aspects of your business development work, from identifying funding opportunities to executing a final successful proposal. This course delivers the essential skills and know-how to diversify and increase your organisations funding base.
|LENGTH||4 Days in Class + Online Learning|
|DATES||23/07/2017 - 26/07/2017|
|TIME||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|COSTS||Standard Fee - EUR 1150 |
Early Booking - EUR 875
Group Booking - EUR 775 p/p
|BOOKING DEADLINE||9 July 2017|
The Learning Process
- All courses are delivered by senior experts with at least 10 years practical experience in resource mobilisation
- Our classes incorporate multiple methods of engagement, including seminar lectures, class discussions, practical exercises and case studies, to fully engage you, giving you the tools to replicate the knowledge you gain, in your job.
- On-going learning and development is supported through our e-learning portal, included in every MzN course
Terms & Conditions
- To ensure the quality of the course, places are strictly limited to 25 attendees. Courses are often oversubscribed and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Your place is only guaranteed once full payment has been received. Organisations can pay by direct transfer, credit cards or secure online transaction via PayPal.
How Good is Our Training Really?
"“This was absolutely empowering! I know new concepts and how to apply them through the practical exercises we did.” - Celine Bankumuhari, Oxfam GB HECA"
""92% of participants would recommend MzN Training courses to others""
For groups of 4 or more, please contact email@example.com to receive the Group Booking Discount