Good project management is the basis of project impact. It is essential to deliver results for any development and aid organisation. Good project management is not just hard work, but needs the right tools, approach and prioritisation of what is important.
MzN’s course on Project management has been designed from the ground up together with NGOs, donors and beneficiaries. It takes account of the latest trends in funding, changing accountability demands, technological advances and management theory.
It is focussed on running projects in fragile, ever changing contexts and therefore particularly suitable for work in humanitarian environments. The course is suitable for those who are already familiar with the basics of project management and have work experience in humanitarian or development cooperation.
The course is highly interactive, using a collaborative learning approach based on a series of real-life case studies. You will learn about solution-focussed approaches that emphasise working with and through partners, donors and beneficiaries. The approach therefore combines project management with capacitating others. The course is complimented with e-learning before, during, and after the face to face course.
|LENGTH||4 Days in Class + Online Learning|
|DATES||05/11/2017 - 08/11/2017|
|TIME||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|COSTS||Standard Fee - EUR 1150 |
Early Booking - EUR 875
Group Booking - EUR 775 p/p
|BOOKING DEADLINE||22 October 2017|
The Learning Process
- All courses are delivered by senior experts with at least 10 years practical experience in the subject area
- Our classes incorporate multiple methods of engagement, including seminar lectures, class discussions, practical exercises and case studies, to fully engage you, giving you the tools to replicate the knowledge you gain, in your job.
- On-going learning and development is supported through our e-learning portal, included in every MzN course
Terms & Conditions
- To ensure the quality of the course, places are strictly limited to 25 attendees. Courses are often oversubscribed and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Your place is only guaranteed once full payment has been received. Organisations can pay by direct transfer, credit cards or secure online transaction via PayPal.
How Good is Our Training Really?
"Interactive, informative, trainer well informed and the course was very INGO oriented, which is perfect. Feedback provided at the end of the day was actually taken into consideration!"
"Really appreciated how the trainer was eager to share personal knowledge with the group."
For groups of 4 or more, please contact email@example.com to receive the Group Booking Discount
Bookings are closed for this event.