This course provides a step-by-step approach to really understand and improve financial management. After this course, you will be able to use finance as an effective management tool for better project delivery and impact. You will benefit from our patented training methodology and really understand what finance is all about. Participants of this course often feel empowered and enabled, resulting in better project management as well as setting your organisation on course towards being a sustainably financed organisation.
|LENGTH||3 Days in Class + Online Learning|
|DATES||17/07/2017 - 19/07/2017|
|TIME||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|COSTS||Standard Fee - EUR 900 |
Early Booking - EUR 770
Group Booking - EUR 700 p/p
|BOOKING DEADLINE||03 July 2017|
The Learning Process
Learning Methodology & Outcomes
- Truly understand finance and able to create a fully-costed budget
- Feel empowered and enabled to create, understand and use financial information better
- Communicate financial information better and strategically manage assets to reduce waste
- Contribute to your organisations financial sustainability
- All courses are delivered by senior experts with at least 10 years practical experience in NGO, governmental and social enterprise financial management
Terms & Conditions
- To ensure the quality of the course, places are strictly limited to 25 attendees. Courses are often oversubscribed and we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Your place is only guaranteed once full payment has been received. Organisations can pay by direct transfer, credit cards or secure online transaction via PayPal.
How Good is Our Training Really?
"“Immensely grateful for opening my head- I can now comfortably engage with the finance team in a conversation!” - Alvin Munyasia, Oxfam GB HECA”"
"92% of participants would recommend MzN Training courses to others"
For groups of 4 or more, please contact email@example.com to receive the Group Booking Discount