Kindly remember to follow these simple rules, otherwise we will be forced to delete your tweet or post. Please do not post or upload any content that is, or might be considered to be:
- Foul, abusive, defamatory, offensive, insulting, or obscene
- For illegal purposes or otherwise to breach any laws or regulations
- Harassing, distressing or an inconvenience for any individual
- An infringement of the rights of any person
- A breach of any intellectual property rights
- Offensive to any religion or against public morals
- Confidential, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent
- Promoting any other brands or third party products
You also agree not to:
- Copy, download or otherwise use any content contained in this website without our express written permission; or
- Access any administrator areas or other features of this site without authorization
Individuals who break any of these rules may have their access to our social media channel suspended or terminated.
In addition, please note:
We do not use any automation tools to post content. We update and monitor our Twitter and Facebook accounts from CET Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
We welcome feedback and ideas from all, and endeavour to join the conversation where possible. However, please note that we might not be able to reply to all the messages we receive via social media and in the event that your tweet or post is not responded to, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through our regular communication channels (via email or telephone).
All replies, comments and direct messages are read and any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people at MzN International.
We strongly recommend that you to not share any personal data like your name, address, date of birth, financial data etc. on social media channels. Sharing any such information will be at your own risk. We will never ask you to post any personal data via social media.
We do not automatically follow back new followers. Being followed back does not imply endorsement of any kind from MzN International.
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our terms and conditions. We are not legally responsible for any content that may be posted or uploaded by third parties.
Please note that by tweeting or commenting on Facebook or LinkedIn personal data may be stored on Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn's servers. For further information about how we use your personal data, please see our terms and conditions.